Hey! A mom at my church just gave me my latest Star Wars item! Yup, it was buy one get one free, so after buying one for each of her three children, she brought the fourth to church for me! Fortified with 9 Essential Midiclorians! Not only will you be healthier and wiser, and with sentences mixed up begin to speak, but… it comes with your very own light up Spoon Saber! I see you have constructed your own spoon… Indeed you ARE powerful… But you are not a Jedi yet… One thing remains… You must drink your milk.
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Making Lessons Relational
- Back from my 47th CPC!
- Making the Most of CPC (or any Kidmin Conference)
- Capturing Kids’ Imaginations When You Teach
- 20 Years of Thankfulness!
- Improve Your Ministry in 2016!
- How to be an AWESOME Small Group Leader
- It Just Stacks Up!
- How Do You Teach Abstract Knowledge to Kids?
- No More Sinner’s Prayer in Kidmin?
- Sharing the Gospel to Get Results
- Quick Mac Tip: Get to your files faster
- Get Results From Being Positive
- What Makes a Ministry Successful?
- Horse Race vs. Locomotive Ministry