Last week www.bluejays.com had my brother on the home page as Headline #3….
- Why do Canadian teams get to play as part of the American league when they AREN’T AMERICANS!!
- Are Blue Jays allowed to Jay Walk in Toronto?
- Do they feel Blue when they lose?
- Do they bring home Canadian bacon to their wives?
- Who’s on first? What’s on second? (I don’t know on third)
and other deep and profound questions about his team.
(this is just an image, if you are trying to type up there! you need to go to his article)
Anyway, I’m proud of my litl’ bro – like me – he reached ten year career goals right out of college… pretty fun! That only means that there are even greater things ahead… but for now he is excited to get PAID to watch and write about baseball (and eat, sleep, and dream about it too) Someday, I hope he gets to be the Chicago Cubs beat writer… not only would that be cool, but at least they actually ARE Americans! (in the National League, granted.)
SEND MY BRO SOME CONGRATS AT: email@example.com