After several years of planning and prayer our remodeling of our grade school wing to become a street from Bible Times has finally begun! In fact, Spring Break week will be spent painting and working on this project. I’ll post pictures here as we go along, but I’m just excited to see paint actually touch the wall today as our primary artist begins experimenting with textures on the brick walls. We have some pretty cool ideas in the works, but if you have any ideas (or pictures) of ways to help make our hallway look like a street out of Jerusalem, let me know. I will probably make a thread in the Kidology forum once this gets going full steam!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!
- So Long Summer Party! Break the Mold!
- Connecting Digitally with Your Kids
- JOIN ME in Teaching GO! This Fall!
- Take Your Kids on a Great Adventure!
- Join Me at the Kidmin Conference
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Impress Your Boss by Planning
- Meet Nicki Straza