After several years of planning and prayer our remodeling of our grade school wing to become a street from Bible Times has finally begun! In fact, Spring Break week will be spent painting and working on this project. I’ll post pictures here as we go along, but I’m just excited to see paint actually touch the wall today as our primary artist begins experimenting with textures on the brick walls. We have some pretty cool ideas in the works, but if you have any ideas (or pictures) of ways to help make our hallway look like a street out of Jerusalem, let me know. I will probably make a thread in the Kidology forum once this gets going full steam!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The First Kidology FLASH CLASS – Fortnight!
- Breakthrough Movie Triumphs!
- Honoring a Humble Pioneer, Dale VonSeggon
- Living a Legacy – A Tribute to My Friend Craig Jutila
- Jesus is Proof – God Prefers the Unlikely
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
- What Will You Leave Behind?
- Making Your Communication Personal and FUN with Bitmoji!
- Kids are Curious!
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!
- I Was a Kid with Special Needs
- Yosemite Drawings from 34 Years Ago Discovered!
- Meeting a Miracle