I’ve had a heart for missions since I was a young boy and my mom told our children’s church the story of Amy Carmichael. Since then I’ve been to Honduras, Mexico, the Philippians, Hungry, Austria, Germany, France, England, Whales, Spain, and elsewhere doing some kind of mission work, usually children’s ministry related, and I am the son of a former Missions Pastor at Moody Church who is now a director of something or other (I can’t keep track of his titles) at OCI in Colorado Springs… BUT even with all these rubs with missionary work, I have to admit my ignorance that there has been a Children’s Missions Movement steadily advancing the cause of encouraging and supporting the effort to introduce children to missions and help churches with missions education for the past twenty years. This losely structured group of missions minded people have met periodically over the years with a fluid collection of individuals coming together to evaluate where we are in introducing missions to kids and educating churches in how to promote world missions within the local church, as well as to evaluate what resources are available, and what is still needed. I will be writing a Kidology …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Impress Your Boss by Planning
- Meet Nicki Straza
- Super Bible Bowl is Back and UPDATED!
- Taking the Path Less Traveled
- Reunited after 31 Years!
- Merry Christmas from Kidology
- Creative Video Bible Story Telling
- Dan Huffman and Creatively Reaching Kids
- Johnny Magic BOX OPENING!
- AIM for EVERYONE
- Little Fish with a Big Mouth!
- Should We Promote Diversity in Kidmin?
- Help Your Kids Honor Jesus This Christmas
- NEW! ThanksLiving Game for Church or Home