As a good friend’s bumper sticker once said, “Freedom is not free.” This video was a moving reminder, not only of our troops, but of the many other relationships impacted by their service for our country.This American would like to say thank you in the midst of a normal everyday day. You are not forgotten.
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
- What Will You Leave Behind?
- Making Your Communication Personal and FUN with Bitmoji!
- Kids are Curious!
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!
- I Was a Kid with Special Needs
- Yosemite Drawings from 34 Years Ago Discovered!
- Meeting a Miracle
- The MOMstacle Course! Could You Handle a Mom’s Day?
- Are You a VIP? Very Intentional Parent?
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)