I don’t subscribe to many podcasts… not much time to listen to them, but I make time for my Ask a Ninja and Despair.com casts, but I do have several friends podcasts, some church sermons, etc. But today, I was excited to discover a PodCast for Luke! He already knows that my iPhone has YouTube, now we can watch Sesame Street together in a dull moment. (not that we have many of those!)
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- THE NO RULES GAME!
- The LEAST vs. GREATEST GAME!
- NEW Outpost Set!
- The First Kidology FLASH CLASS – Fortnight!
- Breakthrough Movie Triumphs!
- Honoring a Humble Pioneer, Dale VonSeggon
- Living a Legacy – A Tribute to My Friend Craig Jutila
- Jesus is Proof – God Prefers the Unlikely
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
- What Will You Leave Behind?
- Making Your Communication Personal and FUN with Bitmoji!
- Kids are Curious!
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!