Silent Night… Holy Night… All is calm… Draw near to gaze… Come and Worship… Saints before the alter bending… Rejoice, with heart and soul and voice… O tidings of comfort and joy… this Holy tide of Christmas doth bring redeeming grace… the world in solemn stillness lay… O hush the noise, ye men of strife… O rest beside the weary road… How still we see thee lie… deep and dreamless sleep… Fall on your knees… the Spirit felt its worth… one seems to hear words of good cheer from everywhere filling the air… (all these words are from Christmas Carols) DO THESE PHRASES DESCRIBE YOUR CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION? December used to be the busiest month of the year for me. From church events to personal parties and performing at other people’s events to… I don’t know what all. But by News Years Day I was so exhausted “Peace on Earth” seemed a distant memory. This year I am slowing December down. My calendar is mostly empty and I will be keeping close to home and just relaxing and taking it much slower. We are planning to have a Christmas Hour every day where we do just a little something as a …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Back from my 47th CPC!
- Making the Most of CPC (or any Kidmin Conference)
- Capturing Kids’ Imaginations When You Teach
- 20 Years of Thankfulness!
- Improve Your Ministry in 2016!
- How to be an AWESOME Small Group Leader
- It Just Stacks Up!
- How Do You Teach Abstract Knowledge to Kids?
- No More Sinner’s Prayer in Kidmin?
- Sharing the Gospel to Get Results
- Quick Mac Tip: Get to your files faster
- Get Results From Being Positive
- What Makes a Ministry Successful?
- Horse Race vs. Locomotive Ministry
- We’ll Get To That Someday…