Things you might not know if it were not for children’s ministry:
• In a room full of preschoolers, anything can happen when you close your eyes to pray.
• Prayer requests reveal a lot about parents.
• Helium tanks should be chained down tightly.
• Cheap glue adheres to skin.
• Kool Aid and song motions do not mix.
• Grand pianos are not as durable as you might think.
• Church maintenance men do not have a sense of humor.
• Offering money always rolls to the other side of the room when dropped.
• Hand-me-down sound systems can get loud when the adult service is taking communion.
• Ushers do not have a sense of humor.
• Parachute games should not be used in a room with a chandelier.
• Animal crackers can be sneezed out the nose.
• Girls are superior to boys.
• There are reasons why pastor’s kids have a bad reputation.
ADD YOUR OWN IN COMMENTS!