You Might Have Attended Too Many Conferences If You…
- Pass out a daily itinerary to your family.
- Insist on your spouse handing you an outline before you have a conversation.
- Make your kids wear name tags.
- Often introduce yourself to your family at dinner and tell them where you are from.
- Fill out a weekly evaluation form on your spouse.
- Ask your family to put their contact information in a fish bowl.
- Explain household chores with a PowerPoint presentation.
- Enter your house and expect to be handed a welcome packet.
- Allow book publishers to sponsor your family meals.
- Try to sell family vacation videos to your kids
I thought this was too funny. It was written by Roger Fields, one of the cleverest guys I’ve ever known.
Reprinted from K! Magazine (with permission)