The Best Thing For Your Ministry Know what might be the best thing for your ministry right now? A new resource? A new program? A new book? A new curriculum? A new conference? A new idea? A new volunteer? A new senior pastor? :0) This may surprise you, but the best thing for your ministry right now may be to get as far away from it as possible and to get as close to God as possible. That is what Yosemite Summit is all about. It is about focusing on what matters most to your ministry: your walk with God. Your soul. NOTHING is more important, and nothing will impact your ministry more than your private walk with God. Come join a few other children’s pastors and walk with God for a few days. Let Him speak to you directly…through nature, though worship, through fellowship, through the Word, through the quietness you may only find at a sunrise at Glacier Point or in the midst of a 1,000-foot waterfall. You will never be the same after meeting God here. Cast off the excuses, and allow God to provide if He is hinting in your spirit that He wants you …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Dan Huffman and Creatively Reaching Kids
- Johnny Magic BOX OPENING!
- AIM for EVERYONE
- Little Fish with a Big Mouth!
- Should We Promote Diversity in Kidmin?
- Help Your Kids Honor Jesus This Christmas
- NEW! ThanksLiving Game for Church or Home
- A Gauntlet in Kidmin?
- Check-in Without Lines?
- Kids Napkin Art
- The Latest and the Greatest! … ?
- Dad, I Need to Talk
- What Words Define You?
- The AMAZE Conference was Amazing!
- Cool Kidmin Idea: The VIP Couch