Thanksgiving isn’t just something we do once a year – it is an annual reminder that we should be THANKSLIVING!
That is why for Thanksgiving this year, I created this simple game, based off the classic game of “MEMORY,” will help kids to think of things they are thankful for – and then focus on them.
You could easily make this yourself, but I made your job easy by creating all the tools for you:
- Complete Instructions for the interactive Large or Small Group game
- 5 pairs of ThanksLiving Verses
- 5 pairs of ThanksLiving Objects
- Blank template for making your own
- Back cover for every sheet in the game
- PowerPoint of the ThanksLiving Verses as well as the Team Names
- Printable Numbers to determine the order of play.
HAVE FUN this Thanksgiving helping your kids to be ThanksLIVING!
Giving thanks ALWAYS and for EVERYTHING to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:20