Well, we are headin’ out of town for a Kidology To Go and then for a week of vacation in Williamsburg, VA. We are most excited that the place we are staying has a POOL! Of course, that is Luke’s favorite thing in the world… as I have blogged about in the past, here, and here, and here too! (no, this is not Luke, but I thought it was funny) The other highlight is getting hang out and go to church Sunday with my good friend Todd McKeever, a fellow blogger. Don’t worry, blog updates to come! Where we are staying… (to answer Alan’s question) The Plantation Looks pretty nice! Because of our time share exchange, it’s under $200 for the entire week! Our Interval time share is the best thing we bought early in our marriage… we’ve never even been back to the tiny studio we ‘bought’ on Datona Beach, we exchange like this every year and get to stay at some nice places. (though at times the places don’t live up to the pictures!) The Pool! (wow) If you know the area, tell us some places to see, or things to do! 400/16 (not gonna make it, two…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- ESCAPE CHURCH Event Kit!
- Gingerbread House Family Event Kit!
- The 3 Penny Missionary Game
- Proactive Leadership
- THE NO RULES GAME!
- The LEAST vs. GREATEST GAME!
- NEW Outpost Set!
- The First Kidology FLASH CLASS – Fortnight!
- Breakthrough Movie Triumphs!
- Honoring a Humble Pioneer, Dale VonSeggon
- Living a Legacy – A Tribute to My Friend Craig Jutila
- Jesus is Proof – God Prefers the Unlikely
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!