Forget the Golden Compass – Harry Potter – or boring familiar Christmas stories. Return to the high tech undercover world from the Order of the Ancient. Josiah and the Mysterious Child is a short story that tells the Christmas Story in a fresh new engaging way. Our hero Brent is still living in a post-Christian world, but as a secret member of the undercover Remnant of believers. Struggling with how to share the Truth with his best friend, and wondering why December 25th, known as Gift Day, is such a big deal. I wrote this story for parents to read with their kids, or for children’s pastors to give out to the kids at church. It includes some discussion questions at the end to help parents and teachers engage their children in discussing the significance of Christ. Those who love the book and are buggin’ me for “Book 2” will enjoy returning the world of Brent and Amy and the Remnant – but you don’t need to have read the novel to enjoy this story. ORDER TODAY! Only $5 for Kidology members, and only $10 for permission for unlimited reproduction within your church! SEND EVERY CHILD HOME WITH JOSIAH, AND…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
- What Will You Leave Behind?
- Making Your Communication Personal and FUN with Bitmoji!
- Kids are Curious!
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!
- I Was a Kid with Special Needs
- Yosemite Drawings from 34 Years Ago Discovered!
- Meeting a Miracle
- The MOMstacle Course! Could You Handle a Mom’s Day?
- Are You a VIP? Very Intentional Parent?
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)