As mentioned earlier, I was in town for a Kidology To Go last Saturday at Todd McKeever’s Church. (he blogged about it already) He asked me for some feedback on what I observed on Sunday, so I thought I’d just go ahead and blab it all here on my blog! (no worries, Todd, it’s all good!) In my travels I’ve been blessed to see more children’s ministries than I can count… here are just some of the things that impressed me about what Todd is doing at Jubilee Christian Center: 1) The room is kid friendly – with a creative set and even a slime machine! 2) Not one, not two, but THREE inflatables make kids know the room is for them! 3) This is the typical expression on the kids faces! (a good sign) 4) Even separate play things for the little tots so they don’t get clobbered by the Big Kids! 5) Nothing says “we love kids” like a video game wall. 6) Kids have to come early to enjoy the giant fun stuff, helped encourage being on time. 7) Todd is available and eager to help his volunteers all morning. (Just my artsy picture out the stairwell…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
- What Will You Leave Behind?
- Making Your Communication Personal and FUN with Bitmoji!
- Kids are Curious!
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!
- I Was a Kid with Special Needs
- Yosemite Drawings from 34 Years Ago Discovered!
- Meeting a Miracle
- The MOMstacle Course! Could You Handle a Mom’s Day?
- Are You a VIP? Very Intentional Parent?
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)