What do these things all have in common? A mother who loved Jesus and her children and teaching children about Jesus. (this is my mom with Sara back when we were dating) A dad who loved serving God but always had time to take his son on adventures. And on these adventures he took the time to teach me life lessons that I still remember today. My other mom by marriage who demonstrates by her loving attitude grace and hospitality wherever she goes. It is no secret where my wife’s gentle and quiet spirit and forgiving heart comes from. Another dad by marriage whose love for the lost is an inspiring example and who loves retelling any story that shows how God can change lives. A wife who loves her husband and little boy the way Jesus loves us – with grace and kindness and lots of patience. A little boy who made me a Dad overnight and changed my life forever. And who looks up to me no matter what. The love of a child is a precious undeserved gift. I now know what it meant for God to give his only begotten son… for me! OK, WHAT DO…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Living a Legacy – A Tribute to My Friend Craig Jutila
- Jesus is Proof – God Prefers the Unlikely
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
- What Will You Leave Behind?
- Making Your Communication Personal and FUN with Bitmoji!
- Kids are Curious!
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!
- I Was a Kid with Special Needs
- Yosemite Drawings from 34 Years Ago Discovered!
- Meeting a Miracle
- The MOMstacle Course! Could You Handle a Mom’s Day?
- Are You a VIP? Very Intentional Parent?
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..