Well, I headed up North today to enjoy some fellowship with two awesome children’s pastors. The drive was absolutely beautiful the entire way! The Fall Colors were simply amazing! Of course, it’s hard to capture the beauty while driving, but I tried! In fact, I even made a video, which you can watch below, but both the pictures and video hardly capture the brightness of the colors that I was driving past for nearly two hours… this is simply a gorgeous area of America. The most shocking was when I suddenly had a semi driving the wrong direction RIGHT AT ME!!! YIKES! “You’re Going the Wrong Way!” (name the movie) Fortunately, I was able to swerve around just in time to see that actually, it was being towed in reverse: That’s a serious tow truck! My destination: Jubilee Christian Center for a Kidology To Go on Saturday. This is not my first time here. In fact, I was here last April hangin’ with President Bush who posed with my buddy Todd: Todd and the President! When I arrived I remembered that Todd has a wonderfully decorted and themed children’s ministry and made my way to his office… I made…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!
- I Was a Kid with Special Needs
- Yosemite Drawings from 34 Years Ago Discovered!
- Meeting a Miracle
- The MOMstacle Course! Could You Handle a Mom’s Day?
- Are You a VIP? Very Intentional Parent?
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!