This is part of a series called 24 Days of Thankfulness. These posts are in RANDOM order, NOT priority order. Each is something I am thankful for leading up to Thanksgiving. DAY #7: Breckenridge Those who don’t ski may find it odd that my family’s favorite get-away is a town ranked #9 in the world for skiing, when we don’t ski! But I am thankful for Breckenridge, Colorado. But a lot of it’s charm is the that it is the only mountain town truly open all year around, has no fast food restaurants, is filled with lots of quaint little shops (yes, I enjoy that, ladies) and the mountains towel above on both sides. I come here (as I am today) to write, relax, and to work remotely. It’s our ‘home away from home.’ We’ve found a nice place to stay with free Internet, an awesome pool an(with hot tubs!) d a great view of the mountains! Sometimes we stay a few days, but often I just come up for the day (which is free) when the ‘flatland’ is getting to me. If you are ever our guest, we will most likely bring you here so you can get a …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Forms, Meetings and Hanging Pictures! Week 1 at The Rock
- Download My New Book FREE!
- Movie Review: Where Hope Grows – in theaters May 15th
- Have You Heard of The Gathering?
- Get the Kidology App – and an App for Your Kidmin!
- A Father’s Forgiveness
- Finding the Reflection of God
- On an Island in the Middle of the Ocean…
- 3 Quick Tips When You Are Stressed Out
- Ask for Guesses, Not Answers
- Karl in CA at Servant’s Conference
- Happy Birthday, Buckaroo!
- Kidology Coaching Better Than School
- The Cure for Smart Phone Addiction
- Happy New Year from the Bastians