This is part of a series called 24 Days of Thankfulness. These posts are in RANDOM order, NOT priority order. Each is something I am thankful for leading up to Thanksgiving. DAY #7: Breckenridge Those who don’t ski may find it odd that my family’s favorite get-away is a town ranked #9 in the world for skiing, when we don’t ski! But I am thankful for Breckenridge, Colorado. But a lot of it’s charm is the that it is the only mountain town truly open all year around, has no fast food restaurants, is filled with lots of quaint little shops (yes, I enjoy that, ladies) and the mountains towel above on both sides. I come here (as I am today) to write, relax, and to work remotely. It’s our ‘home away from home.’ We’ve found a nice place to stay with free Internet, an awesome pool an(with hot tubs!) d a great view of the mountains! Sometimes we stay a few days, but often I just come up for the day (which is free) when the ‘flatland’ is getting to me. If you are ever our guest, we will most likely bring you here so you can get a …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- WOW! Save 40% on What’s in the Bible with Kidology
- When You Shop Kidology You Impact the World
- What’s Your Theology of Children’s Ministry?
- Steve Jobs Created the iPad for Kidmin!
- Awana Get Some Apps!
- Visiting Awana HQ for the Inside Scoop
- We All Got “Stuff”
- No More “Tannerization” at Kidology
- Be God’s Man in God’s Place
- We Are ALL Adopted! Single Kids Church Lesson
- The Day the King Unlocked the Gates (free eBook for kids)
- Old Gospel Tools – Same Timeless Message
- Kids Church = Noise Issue in Room 100
- That Which Shall Not Be Named, Obama and Feet
- Kingdom Kids Historical Documents