This is part of a series called 24 Days of Thankfulness. These posts are in RANDOM order, NOT priority order. Each is something I am thankful for leading up to Thanksgiving. DAY #7: Breckenridge Those who don’t ski may find it odd that my family’s favorite get-away is a town ranked #9 in the world for skiing, when we don’t ski! But I am thankful for Breckenridge, Colorado. But a lot of it’s charm is the that it is the only mountain town truly open all year around, has no fast food restaurants, is filled with lots of quaint little shops (yes, I enjoy that, ladies) and the mountains towel above on both sides. I come here (as I am today) to write, relax, and to work remotely. It’s our ‘home away from home.’ We’ve found a nice place to stay with free Internet, an awesome pool an(with hot tubs!) d a great view of the mountains! Sometimes we stay a few days, but often I just come up for the day (which is free) when the ‘flatland’ is getting to me. If you are ever our guest, we will most likely bring you here so you can get a …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!