GUEST BLOGGER: Josh Denhart, from The Amazing Chemistry Show Most churches with Children’s Ministries will sooner or later decide to hold an outreach event for those in their church and community. Most likely they will be looking to bring in someone who will not only entertain their kids, but also, hopefully, clearly present the Gospel message. What do you need to prioritize for your event? Events can draw a crowd! However, the right event can draw a crowd that would normally not attend a traditional event with bounce houses, carnival games, and popcorn. While it’s fun to see your children bouncing on a bounce house, parents are left as spectators, not participants. But Science bridges the gap for people of all ages. Live Science Events allow for everyone to be engaged and entertained. Science intrigues people. In addition, there is nothing quite like giant balls of fire, amazing explosions, and emanating foam! If you’re looking to engage and amaze your audience, while still clearly sharing the Gospel message, then you need to have the right combination of performance and presentation. Listen, I have been the pastor who brought in national children’s ministry performers. I had some good results and some …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!
- So Long Summer Party! Break the Mold!