So I was sitting at Burger King writing while my son was enjoying a kid’s meal and playing in the play area. He was delighted because his meal came with a cool Monster Truck! After a while, he noticed that there were two more Monster Trucks under the play area that had apparently rolled there. We discussed how some poor kids apparently lost their toys and probably left in tears. Luke said he wished we could retrieve them, but they were impossible to reach. One of them was extremely far away, and the other had broken into the two pieces it originally came in, wheel base and top shell. The space under the play area was locked and only accessible by an employee. I said to him,“They are only impossible to get if you lack the will to accept the challenge and the ability to use the resources at your disposal.” Luke said,“Huh?” I replied,“Do you know what a challenge is? It’s when you decide to attempt something that appears impossible, using what you already have. Let see what we have available to us and try to get those Monster Trucks! The worst that can happen is that we’ll fail.”…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- NEW Outpost Set!
- The First Kidology FLASH CLASS – Fortnight!
- Breakthrough Movie Triumphs!
- Honoring a Humble Pioneer, Dale VonSeggon
- Living a Legacy – A Tribute to My Friend Craig Jutila
- Jesus is Proof – God Prefers the Unlikely
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
- What Will You Leave Behind?
- Making Your Communication Personal and FUN with Bitmoji!
- Kids are Curious!
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!
- I Was a Kid with Special Needs
- Yosemite Drawings from 34 Years Ago Discovered!