I’m super excited to announce the release of a single lesson for children’s church called ADOPTED! As an adoptive dad myself – I know that kids who are adopted have a special need to know that they are loved and that their adoption is a part of God’s Plan for their life. I was thrilled as I studied Scripture to discover that not only were there many adopted Bible heroes in the Bible, but that their adoption played a key role in God’s Plan – not only for their life, but in His overall divine plan. But it doesn’t stop there – God uses adoption as a picture of salvation. Ephesians 1:5 says that: God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure. We are all adopted into the Family of God through faith in Jesus Christ, who was partially adopted Himself, being welcomed into a family by his earthly dad, who loved him as his own. The lesson presents that the same reasons kids are adopted into families, for protection, provision and purpose – are the …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Why Attending CPC is a Must!
- ¡Hola! Karlos is Back!
- A Fun Game with Stacking Cups
- WHY I Do What I Do
- My Thanksgiving Lesson
- If Angels Could Sing…
- WIN a FREE What’s in the Bible Christmas Series!
- FREE Thanksgiving Video Lessons!
- Get “Spooky” with Mr. Bones
- TWO FREE Kidmin Webinars THIS WEEK!
- Happy Birthday Kidology.org
- Introducing the ALL NEW Kidology Report
- Yosemite Summit Report and Video
- Karlos es el Fundador de Kidology.org
- No Book or Classroom Could Do What Coaching Did for Me