I’m super excited to announce the release of a single lesson for children’s church called ADOPTED! As an adoptive dad myself – I know that kids who are adopted have a special need to know that they are loved and that their adoption is a part of God’s Plan for their life. I was thrilled as I studied Scripture to discover that not only were there many adopted Bible heroes in the Bible, but that their adoption played a key role in God’s Plan – not only for their life, but in His overall divine plan. But it doesn’t stop there – God uses adoption as a picture of salvation. Ephesians 1:5 says that: God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure. We are all adopted into the Family of God through faith in Jesus Christ, who was partially adopted Himself, being welcomed into a family by his earthly dad, who loved him as his own. The lesson presents that the same reasons kids are adopted into families, for protection, provision and purpose – are the …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- WOW! Save 40% on What’s in the Bible with Kidology
- When You Shop Kidology You Impact the World
- $20 for 20 Days! Don’t Miss It!
- What’s Your Theology of Children’s Ministry?
- Steve Jobs Created the iPad for Kidmin!
- Awana Get Some Apps!
- Visiting Awana HQ for the Inside Scoop
- We All Got “Stuff”
- No More “Tannerization” at Kidology
- Be God’s Man in God’s Place
- We Are ALL Adopted! Single Kids Church Lesson
- The Day the King Unlocked the Gates (free eBook for kids)
- Old Gospel Tools – Same Timeless Message
- Kids Church = Noise Issue in Room 100
- That Which Shall Not Be Named, Obama and Feet