Luke is 9. WOW, I can’t believe it. So proud of this kid. He is smart, kind, considerate and never lacks energy. He makes friends well, and has a caring heart. He must get all of that from mom. Yeah, I make music videos of my kid. I keep them on my iPad for when I travel; I love to watch them. Here are two of my favorites that I posted on my blog years ago, but decided to post on YouTube today, as I celebrate 9 years with this awesome kid. This one is my favorite, made in 2008: And this one I made as a night-night song for him in 2007: If you want to read more about this cool kid, here are a few of my favorite blog posts about Luke over the years, or just click on the Luke Category! These feature some cute pics of him growing up: How to Raise a Dew Baby! Watermelon Boy The Adventures of Illinois Luke Luke and Touch-a-Truck Rest Stops in Life Luke Turns Four! Yelling Out the Window Frustrating My Father Doctor Poncho Just Thinking About Kids and Behavior Dads iPhone Camera Tells it All The Perfect Birthday …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Review of BlogPress iPhone App
- 3 Quick Tips When You Are Stressed Out
- Ask for Guesses, Not Answers
- Karl in CA at Servant’s Conference
- Happy Birthday, Buckaroo!
- Kidology Coaching Better Than School
- The Cure for Smart Phone Addiction
- Happy New Year from the Bastians
- Why Attending CPC is a Must!
- ¡Hola! Karlos is Back!
- A Fun Game with Stacking Cups
- WHY I Do What I Do
- My Thanksgiving Lesson
- If Angels Could Sing…
- WIN a FREE What’s in the Bible Christmas Series!