A trusted friend sent this to me, due to my past heart issues, so I thought I would also pass it along as a caring friend to my readers. It’s original source is the Internet, so you know it is reliable! Dr. Nut Tin Wong Q: Doctor, I’ve heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true? A: Your heart only good for so many beats, and that it… Don’t waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap. Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake? A: No, not at all. Wine made from fruit. Beer also made of grain. Fruits & grains good for you. Bottom up! Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio? A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio two to one, etc. Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program? A: Can’t think of single one, sorry. My philosophy is: No pain…… good! Q: Aren’t fried foods bad for you? …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Think Differently
- Is Your Kidmin in Survival or Creative Mode?
- FALL Checklist Time!
- Dispatch Keeps You Current
- Making Meetings Matter
- SHAKE TO ASSEMBLE?
- LEGO and Let God!
- Principles for Powerful Programming
- Back in the Saddle
- Forms, Meetings and Hanging Pictures! Week 1 at The Rock
- Download My New Book FREE!
- Movie Review: Where Hope Grows – in theaters May 15th
- Have You Heard of The Gathering?
- Get the Kidology App – and an App for Your Kidmin!
- A Father’s Forgiveness