Barney Kindard, aka, the “Kidhelper” has been a friend of mine since I was a kid. In fact, I got my Call to children’s ministry in one of his “Barney’s Barrel” 5 day programs when I was a kid. Read about it in “The Kidologist’s Salvation Testimony” on Kidology.org Whether we are hangin’ out at the Magic Castle in Hollywood, or eating at In-n-Out: we’re usually up to something fun: the few times a year we are able to get together and work on some joint ministry project such as the new: Kidology Coaching! BUT ANYWAY – the point of this post is that Barney has launched a new site (with the help of a friend who will remain safely anonymous on Alderan) and I’m quite proud of how fast he has become an interesting and regular blogger! CHECK OUT HIS NEW SITE, and add his RSS feed to your feed reader of choice! WWW.KIDHELPER.COM Make Barney’s day and leave a comment on his site! 90/38
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- ESCAPE CHURCH Event Kit!
- Gingerbread House Family Event Kit!
- The 3 Penny Missionary Game
- Proactive Leadership
- THE NO RULES GAME!
- The LEAST vs. GREATEST GAME!
- NEW Outpost Set!
- The First Kidology FLASH CLASS – Fortnight!
- Breakthrough Movie Triumphs!
- Honoring a Humble Pioneer, Dale VonSeggon
- Living a Legacy – A Tribute to My Friend Craig Jutila
- Jesus is Proof – God Prefers the Unlikely
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!