HELP! I’ve been invited to a golf outing TOMORROW and, well, I need some quick advice so I don’t make a complete fool of myself. Below is a picture of my clubs that I inherited from my late grandfather. (from whom I got the name ‘Karl’ for being born on his birthday.) As you can see, they are literally from the middle of the past century when woods actually were made from wood! So I did go out and buy a new set today. While I could compete on the MPGA tour (mini golf) I have very little experiece with Big Golf. (kinds like Big Church to a kids ministry guy) I think I have a descent swing that won’t get me thrown off the course for leaving a trail of holes behind me, but any advice anyone might have, IM ALL EARS! Just post away in comments please! I’ll post later how it goes! PS This is the first post I made directly from my iPhone, with picture! Hey, it’s exciting to me, ok? UPDATE: I did OK. The advice to swing at 3/4th power really was the secret. I hoped to be under 10 on each hole, and …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What Re-Creates You?
- Judging Books by Their Covers
- Making Lessons Relational
- Back from my 47th CPC!
- Making the Most of CPC (or any Kidmin Conference)
- Capturing Kids’ Imaginations When You Teach
- 20 Years of Thankfulness!
- Improve Your Ministry in 2016!
- How to be an AWESOME Small Group Leader
- It Just Stacks Up!
- How Do You Teach Abstract Knowledge to Kids?
- No More Sinner’s Prayer in Kidmin?
- Sharing the Gospel to Get Results
- Quick Mac Tip: Get to your files faster
- Get Results From Being Positive