HELP! I’ve been invited to a golf outing TOMORROW and, well, I need some quick advice so I don’t make a complete fool of myself. Below is a picture of my clubs that I inherited from my late grandfather. (from whom I got the name ‘Karl’ for being born on his birthday.) As you can see, they are literally from the middle of the past century when woods actually were made from wood! So I did go out and buy a new set today. While I could compete on the MPGA tour (mini golf) I have very little experiece with Big Golf. (kinds like Big Church to a kids ministry guy) I think I have a descent swing that won’t get me thrown off the course for leaving a trail of holes behind me, but any advice anyone might have, IM ALL EARS! Just post away in comments please! I’ll post later how it goes! PS This is the first post I made directly from my iPhone, with picture! Hey, it’s exciting to me, ok? UPDATE: I did OK. The advice to swing at 3/4th power really was the secret. I hoped to be under 10 on each hole, and …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!
- So Long Summer Party! Break the Mold!
- Connecting Digitally with Your Kids
- JOIN ME in Teaching GO! This Fall!
- Take Your Kids on a Great Adventure!
- Join Me at the Kidmin Conference
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Impress Your Boss by Planning
- Meet Nicki Straza