KidCheck is constantly working to improve child safety and check-in procedures. They are constantly developing new technology that allows parents to easily and quickly check in their child, update their information, and keep track of their pick-up receipts electronically. The newest software is also improving the usability for children’s ministry workers. Teachers and volunteers can more easily keep track of their attendance, as well as communicate more quickly with the parents when important information needs to be shared. Check out the latest features below! Express Check-In With Express Check-In: Parents start check-in on their phone from home, the car, the parking lot – wherever there’s an internet or cellular data connection. Once they arrive, they simply tap ‘submit’ on their device to complete check-in. The KidCheck PrintHub Express recognizes the check-in and prints the associated child name badges and guardian receipts. That’s it. Parents no longer need to wait until they arrive at your location, stand in line, or use a check-in station. No waiting in line. No additional check-in station. Convenient, fast, easy. Available in all KidCheck editions Find more info about Express Check-In What is Express Check-In (Video) How Express Check-In Works (Video) Electronic Guardian Receipts Guardian receipts are available electronically through the …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!
- So Long Summer Party! Break the Mold!
- Connecting Digitally with Your Kids
- JOIN ME in Teaching GO! This Fall!
- Take Your Kids on a Great Adventure!
- Join Me at the Kidmin Conference
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Impress Your Boss by Planning
- Meet Nicki Straza