As promised on Facebook and Twitter, here is the picture I posted and the captions that were entered in my “CAPTION THIS” contest: OTHER ENTRIES: To manyz donutz hurted my tummiez… (Allison Waters) “i said KRYPTONITE!” not krispy kreme! (Barbara Neiger) Luke became overwhelmed after learning that Buzz Lightyear – not Darth Vader – was his true father. And to think, the clues were there all along. (Jordan Bastian) To infinity and beyond…the Krispy Kreme! (Todd Liebenow) Buzz asked Jr. to taste test his new recipe that he got from Karl’s new cookbook! (Tammy Jones @vbscrazy) Toy Story 3: No Doughnut Gets Left Behind (@alyssaglick) To Immodium and beyond! (@marc_romero) the evil pirate Zorkons were approaching us from the aft vector to raid our donut loot, but I was able to prevent them. *burp* (Glenn Woods @thurios) Donut try this at home, I’m a trained professional (@samluce) EXPOSED: Buzz Lightyears secret desire-join the police. (@j_doss) To Naptime and Beyond! (@fathershousekid) This is what happens when those intergalactic cops have their fill of doughnuts. (@franktan) AND THE WINNER IS: “To infinity and….oh, are those doughnuts? Um….never mind, saving the galaxy can wait. MMMMM….. doughnuts……” (Rob Siebert) Rob: Twitter or FB message…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The First Kidology FLASH CLASS – Fortnight!
- Breakthrough Movie Triumphs!
- Honoring a Humble Pioneer, Dale VonSeggon
- Living a Legacy – A Tribute to My Friend Craig Jutila
- Jesus is Proof – God Prefers the Unlikely
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
- What Will You Leave Behind?
- Making Your Communication Personal and FUN with Bitmoji!
- Kids are Curious!
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!
- I Was a Kid with Special Needs
- Yosemite Drawings from 34 Years Ago Discovered!
- Meeting a Miracle