Welcome to the first Kidology Update here on my blog. With the launch of the new Kidology.org, I now have a Kidology Update section right on the homepage of Kidology.org. These weekly updates will appear both here on my blog under the Kidology Update category as well as on the home page of Kidology.org. This way, they are archived here on my blog in addition to providing a way to comment on them. I am excited to be able to have some space on Kidology’s home page to provide a “personal touch” from me – something folks have asked for as Kidology has grown. Just wanted to explain the Kidology Update to my blog readers. Now on to the first Kidology Update: We are excited to finally launch our brand new Kidology.org website! In addition to an exciting new look, we have made the home page more powerful than ever before! You can now see quickly what is new in our idea-packed Zones, in the Forum, Job Center, Resource Directory, Garage Sale, Store, and more! Whereas in the past you needed to scroll down the entire homepage to see all the news items, they now are available at the top…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
- What Will You Leave Behind?
- Making Your Communication Personal and FUN with Bitmoji!
- Kids are Curious!
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!
- I Was a Kid with Special Needs
- Yosemite Drawings from 34 Years Ago Discovered!
- Meeting a Miracle
- The MOMstacle Course! Could You Handle a Mom’s Day?
- Are You a VIP? Very Intentional Parent?
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)