Well, it’s off to Atlant, GA for CPC #3. I am speaking twice as well as helping out in the eZone, and free computer cafe for conference atttendees that promotes the all new INCM.org website that Kidology created this year. I traveled with Steve Tanner, Kidology’s Web Operations Director, and Ron Fugle, a friend and fellow children’s performer. (goes by “Master Ron”) Ron, Me, and Steve The flight was uneventful. (whew) I worked on e-mail offline while Tannerman put the premeir episode the Amazing Race on his laptop. I brought my little gadget that boosts headphone signal and splits to three headphones so we all three watched. Working on a plane isn’t ideal, but at least no e-mail can come in, and the phone never rings! I can actually catch up! Got almost through the 200+ e-mails I was behind on!! Tanner looks like he is in pain! And no ‘Mac vs. PC’ fights broke out! Once in Atlanta, we opted for the puplic train system over the airport shuttle, partly because the shuttle was $16 per person and the train $1.75 per person, and partly because the boss (me) was treating. They guys humored me when I insisted on …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!
- So Long Summer Party! Break the Mold!
- Connecting Digitally with Your Kids
- JOIN ME in Teaching GO! This Fall!
- Take Your Kids on a Great Adventure!
- Join Me at the Kidmin Conference
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Impress Your Boss by Planning
- Meet Nicki Straza
- Super Bible Bowl is Back and UPDATED!
- Taking the Path Less Traveled
- Reunited after 31 Years!
- Merry Christmas from Kidology