I was on the Dave Logan Show today on 850AM in Denver, yeah, a Sports Talk Show! (And you thought only my brother could talk sports! Though I did confirm some of my facts and get a few corrections via text from him while on hold!) The topic was great memorable wins you will never forget. I was on my honeymoon, and yes, Sara and I were watching basketball! Listen to what I said. Thanks Jordan for recording it! It’s very short: http://tinyurl.com/Karlon850 HINT: Want to read about this amazing game?
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- It Just Stacks Up!
- How Do You Teach Abstract Knowledge to Kids?
- No More Sinner’s Prayer in Kidmin?
- Sharing the Gospel to Get Results
- Quick Mac Tip: Get to your files faster
- Get Results From Being Positive
- What Makes a Ministry Successful?
- Horse Race vs. Locomotive Ministry
- We’ll Get To That Someday…
- Launching a Whole New Kids Church!
- Think Differently
- Is Your Kidmin in Survival or Creative Mode?
- FALL Checklist Time!
- Dispatch Keeps You Current
- Making Meetings Matter