Kid U was blessed to have Alan Root (www.alanroot.com) as our worship leader. His gentle spirit, quick “punny” humor, and obvious heart for God and kids (and those who serve them) just leaked all over the place! He is one of those worship leaders who have that rare ability to be very entertaining, and yet, keep it not about them, but about the Lord. We sang, we laughed, we even did the ‘Baptist Side-step’ and worshiped. I’ve known of Alan and seen him at CPC’s for as long as I’ve been going, but I had never gotten the chance to get to know him. I was lucky enough to get to do some of the shuttling to hotel/airport and got to know him a lot better and look forward to doing so more in the future. Alan is a recently added new vendor on Kidology.org making available his preteen Bible studies, and of course his music. Check out all the Alan Root Stuff on Kidology! I consider it a privilege to count Alan as a friend! AND THEN, after two days of Live Leadership Labs – it was time to ROCK, God Rocks that is! (www.GodRocks.ca) The team from God …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Finding the Reflection of God
- On an Island in the Middle of the Ocean…
- 3 Quick Tips When You Are Stressed Out
- Ask for Guesses, Not Answers
- Karl in CA at Servant’s Conference
- Happy Birthday, Buckaroo!
- Kidology Coaching Better Than School
- The Cure for Smart Phone Addiction
- Happy New Year from the Bastians
- Why Attending CPC is a Must!
- ¡Hola! Karlos is Back!
- A Fun Game with Stacking Cups
- WHY I Do What I Do
- My Thanksgiving Lesson
- If Angels Could Sing…