Kid U was blessed to have Alan Root (www.alanroot.com) as our worship leader. His gentle spirit, quick “punny” humor, and obvious heart for God and kids (and those who serve them) just leaked all over the place! He is one of those worship leaders who have that rare ability to be very entertaining, and yet, keep it not about them, but about the Lord. We sang, we laughed, we even did the ‘Baptist Side-step’ and worshiped. I’ve known of Alan and seen him at CPC’s for as long as I’ve been going, but I had never gotten the chance to get to know him. I was lucky enough to get to do some of the shuttling to hotel/airport and got to know him a lot better and look forward to doing so more in the future. Alan is a recently added new vendor on Kidology.org making available his preteen Bible studies, and of course his music. Check out all the Alan Root Stuff on Kidology! I consider it a privilege to count Alan as a friend! AND THEN, after two days of Live Leadership Labs – it was time to ROCK, God Rocks that is! (www.GodRocks.ca) The team from God …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!
- So Long Summer Party! Break the Mold!
- Connecting Digitally with Your Kids
- JOIN ME in Teaching GO! This Fall!
- Take Your Kids on a Great Adventure!
- Join Me at the Kidmin Conference
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Impress Your Boss by Planning
- Meet Nicki Straza