My son and I have a favorite game that I have owned for years. It’s simply called Chairs. The goal of the game is to to take turns stacking some colorful plastic chairs in fun, random arrangements until the tower finally collapses under the weight of the unbalanced collection of chairs. Of course, part of the strategy is to place your chair in a way that makes it more difficult for the other player(s) to place theirs! We laugh and laugh as the tower crashes down. At the same time, we want to see how many chairs we can add, hoping we can make it even higher than the previous game. Oh, how nervous we are as we try to add chair after chair to our wobbly tower, wondering if we can somehow defy gravity and fate – always having more chairs than the laws of physics will allow us to stack. We have never been able to stack all the chairs that came with the game. Either we aren’t very good stackers, or the game creators were generous (or cruel) in the amount of chairs they provided with the game. We keep on trying to build a tower with …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Kids Church = Noise Issue in Room 100
- That Which Shall Not Be Named, Obama and Feet
- Kingdom Kids Historical Documents
- Avoiding a Train Wreck with Coaching
- Everything is Proceeding as God Has Foreseen
- What is Easter About Anyway?
- A Dad’s Gotta Do What a Dad’s Gotta Do!
- Scientifically AMAZING VBS!
- The Idiot’s Cube
- The Gospel Rubix Cube!
- Get $200 in Kidmin Training!
- Kidology Coaching Saves CP from Trash Compactor!
- CPC14 Resource Center Interviews!
- Heaven is for Real Review
- Making the Most of CPC (Or any Kidmin Conference)