This past Sunday was exciting! It was the culmination of a summer of prayer, dreaming, planning, networking, recruiting and team building – but we launched our ALL NEW kids church program for this fall called The Outpost. Launching a new theme is exciting! But it also is strategic. As a ministry, our leadership team established four aims for our children’s ministry: 4 AIMS: Engage Children (Themeing generates excitement and captures the imagination.) Delight Parents (Parents will enjoy seeing the excitement in their kids!) Excite Volunteers (Enthusiasm and quality programming makes recruiting easier.) Bring Visitors Back! (We desire to create an experience that kids want to return!) We are driven by the vision of Church becoming the highlight of a child’s week – because when kids encounter God, their lives are changed, and eternity is impacted! When I was pitching this overhaul to our kids church to the leadership, volunteers and parents, I presented a vision for our ministry: OUR VISION: We want every child who comes through our doors to feel loved, come to know Christ and find a place where they can grow through fun and life-changing experiences. Then, to narrow it down to a simple mission everyone could…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Making Your Communication Personal and FUN with Bitmoji!
- Kids are Curious!
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!
- I Was a Kid with Special Needs
- Yosemite Drawings from 34 Years Ago Discovered!
- Meeting a Miracle
- The MOMstacle Course! Could You Handle a Mom’s Day?
- Are You a VIP? Very Intentional Parent?
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate