This past Sunday was exciting! It was the culmination of a summer of prayer, dreaming, planning, networking, recruiting and team building – but we launched our ALL NEW kids church program for this fall called The Outpost. Launching a new theme is exciting! But it also is strategic. As a ministry, our leadership team established four aims for our children’s ministry: 4 AIMS: Engage Children (Themeing generates excitement and captures the imagination.) Delight Parents (Parents will enjoy seeing the excitement in their kids!) Excite Volunteers (Enthusiasm and quality programming makes recruiting easier.) Bring Visitors Back! (We desire to create an experience that kids want to return!) We are driven by the vision of Church becoming the highlight of a child’s week – because when kids encounter God, their lives are changed, and eternity is impacted! When I was pitching this overhaul to our kids church to the leadership, volunteers and parents, I presented a vision for our ministry: OUR VISION: We want every child who comes through our doors to feel loved, come to know Christ and find a place where they can grow through fun and life-changing experiences. Then, to narrow it down to a simple mission everyone could …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Connecting Digitally with Your Kids
- JOIN ME in Teaching GO! This Fall!
- Take Your Kids on a Great Adventure!
- Join Me at the Kidmin Conference
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Impress Your Boss by Planning
- Meet Nicki Straza
- Super Bible Bowl is Back and UPDATED!
- Taking the Path Less Traveled
- Reunited after 31 Years!
- Merry Christmas from Kidology
- Creative Video Bible Story Telling
- Dan Huffman and Creatively Reaching Kids
- Johnny Magic BOX OPENING!
- AIM for EVERYONE