OR maybe the title should be simply, “I can’t sleep!” Maybe it’s from all the travel and low sleep at CPC, maybe it is the slight cough I’m fighting, maybe it’s staying out tooooo late with the Aussie’s the other night (post still coming!), or maybe I am just living out the verse I often claim as my life verse, Allow no sleep to your eyes, No slumber to your eyelids. Proverbs 6:4 But whatever the reason, the result is the same: I CAN’T SLEEP, and when I do drift off I’m dreaming about my blog! (I need help, and It’s all Tannerman’s fault!) I have to be up early in the morning for church, and have a zillion things to do, but I’ve been laying here for what seems like ages. If I wake up and missed Sunday, it won’t surprise me. (But it sure will those at church…. like my boss!)So, I decided to test a theory. They say if you can’t stop thinking about something, just do it, and get it out of your system. Well, for many things, that isn’t possible – which is why you dream about them in the first place (No bad thoughts …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!
- So Long Summer Party! Break the Mold!