While I think it pretty lame to use your first post in your blog to explain what a blog is, I’m struggling to think of anything that is worthy of being the ‘first post’ in my blog! I mean, there’s a lot of pressure here to be deep or profound, or to make this post something that years from now people will say, “It all started the day I read Karl Bastian’s first blog post…” or “I mark the true beginning of my life from the moment I read the first post on pastorkarl.com…” or “i knew my life was complete the day I happened to read Karl’s first blog post…” or something to that effect. Everyone knows what a blog is, so rather than say something predictable like ‘this is where I will post my thoughts and ideas for my family and friends to read’ – I’ll just start by saying that, well, by saying, really nothing at all. I will resist the urge to explain that this is the site I will use to post things that don’t fit on my other sites, or that are more personal in nature, or that I want to be able to …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!
- So Long Summer Party! Break the Mold!
- Connecting Digitally with Your Kids
- JOIN ME in Teaching GO! This Fall!
- Take Your Kids on a Great Adventure!
- Join Me at the Kidmin Conference
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Impress Your Boss by Planning
- Meet Nicki Straza