OR maybe the title should be simply, “I can’t sleep!” Maybe it’s from all the travel and low sleep at CPC, maybe it is the slight cough I’m fighting, maybe it’s staying out tooooo late with the Aussie’s the other night (post still coming!), or maybe I am just living out the verse I often claim as my life verse, Allow no sleep to your eyes, No slumber to your eyelids. Proverbs 6:4 But whatever the reason, the result is the same: I CAN’T SLEEP, and when I do drift off I’m dreaming about my blog! (I need help, and It’s all Tannerman’s fault!) I have to be up early in the morning for church, and have a zillion things to do, but I’ve been laying here for what seems like ages. If I wake up and missed Sunday, it won’t surprise me. (But it sure will those at church…. like my boss!)So, I decided to test a theory. They say if you can’t stop thinking about something, just do it, and get it out of your system. Well, for many things, that isn’t possible – which is why you dream about them in the first place (No bad thoughts…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
- What Will You Leave Behind?
- Making Your Communication Personal and FUN with Bitmoji!
- Kids are Curious!
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!
- I Was a Kid with Special Needs
- Yosemite Drawings from 34 Years Ago Discovered!
- Meeting a Miracle
- The MOMstacle Course! Could You Handle a Mom’s Day?
- Are You a VIP? Very Intentional Parent?
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again