OK, it’s official. I did it. I can no longer claim NOT to be a Star Wars nerd. Getting on the news in jedi outfit didn’t count, having a literal Star Wars museum in my basement didn’t count, going to the premeir of EP2 didn’t count…. but registering for Celebration III made it official. I am proud not to be a ‘trekkie’ but I am a big fan of Star Wars. To me Star Trek and Star Wars are very different, I mean, everyone knows that Star Trek is make believe! I’ve never been to one of these sci-fi events before, but I decided to attend this last one, since this will be the last SW Convention, at least the last one that really matters. Star Wars was the first movie I ever saw when I was seven years old – I’ll never forget that opening scene – it blew me away! I’d never even seen a movie, and what a movie to be my first. So in many ways, this final SW installment is the conclusion of a life-long story I’ve been following. Come Jesus, Come, but after May 19th, please! It’s only 78 days away! Actually, the real …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!
- So Long Summer Party! Break the Mold!