In celebration of my mom-in-law’s birthday, my wife and I met her parents for a nice steak dinner tonight at a Lettuce Entertain You restaurant called WILDFIRE, a 40’s themed steakhouse… In honor of my blogspiration, Steve Tanner, I will begin this post with what I ate for dinner… I had the Porterhouse Steak Au Jus, it is two favorite cuts – New York Strip and Filet Mignon – in a single steak and then I opted for the Parmesan crusting – something they claim they are famous for. It was delicious – though, as usual, I end up liking my wife’s steak better. (She got the Char Crusted Rib Eye “Prime Rib” chop, served au jus) For dessert I chose the giant chocolate chip cookie, hot in the pan, with ice cream on top, but asked them to hold the whipped creme, which they forgot of course.(Maybe I should have taken pictures of the food BEFORE I ate it? Sorry, I’m new at this blog thing.) There was a healthy choice of desserts to choose from, as you can see, my dad is having a hard time deciding… I take that back, ‘a healthy choice’ was probably not the …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!