In the little free time I’ve had lately, I’ve been working on becoming a Jedi in my Star Wars Jedi GameBoy game. You get to be Luke and travel through the three original classic SW movies – I’m on the Moon of Endor now. (Only bummer is, it won’t let me kill ewoks with my light saber, like they are invincible – oh, yeah, they are on MY side!) The hardest part was getting out of Jabba’s Palace! I was on the same level for DAYS – there was this point where an insane amount of Gamorrean Guards would attack, all throwing axes at me – and no amount of force powers could get me through! I would super run, super jump, force push, even the double flip with saber flying, but they would eventually wear me down and my little Luke would drop to his knees, doubled over, hands holding his stomach like he got food poisoning, EVERY time. I finally even stooped to asking a kid for help (Paul Kaufmann) but I couldn’t decipher his advice, he just kept saying, “After that is…” (He didn’t seem to understand that ‘after that’ was missing the point, I was beginning…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Meeting a Miracle
- The MOMstacle Course! Could You Handle a Mom’s Day?
- Are You a VIP? Very Intentional Parent?
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event