OK, it’s official. I did it. I can no longer claim NOT to be a Star Wars nerd. Getting on the news in jedi outfit didn’t count, having a literal Star Wars museum in my basement didn’t count, going to the premeir of EP2 didn’t count…. but registering for Celebration III made it official. I am proud not to be a ‘trekkie’ but I am a big fan of Star Wars. To me Star Trek and Star Wars are very different, I mean, everyone knows that Star Trek is make believe! I’ve never been to one of these sci-fi events before, but I decided to attend this last one, since this will be the last SW Convention, at least the last one that really matters. Star Wars was the first movie I ever saw when I was seven years old – I’ll never forget that opening scene – it blew me away! I’d never even seen a movie, and what a movie to be my first. So in many ways, this final SW installment is the conclusion of a life-long story I’ve been following. Come Jesus, Come, but after May 19th, please! It’s only 78 days away! Actually, the real…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- THE NO RULES GAME!
- The LEAST vs. GREATEST GAME!
- NEW Outpost Set!
- The First Kidology FLASH CLASS – Fortnight!
- Breakthrough Movie Triumphs!
- Honoring a Humble Pioneer, Dale VonSeggon
- Living a Legacy – A Tribute to My Friend Craig Jutila
- Jesus is Proof – God Prefers the Unlikely
- Led to Jesus by Candy
- KidCheck is a Leader in Child Safety – See Why!
- FALL Checklist Time for Your Kidmin!
- What Will You Leave Behind?
- Making Your Communication Personal and FUN with Bitmoji!
- Kids are Curious!
- Kids Ministry Over the Top!