Yes, it is true. Today was truly an amazing “Baby First” – did he speak? walk? go to the bathroom all by himself? No, those come next week, but he DID take his pacifier out of his mouth by himself and HOLD IT rather than just launch it across the room… but can he put it back IN all by himself? Watch the video and find out!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Church Reopening Resources
- July Family Table Talker Available
- NEW: A Word from Wilbur
- Time to Rethink How You Measure Success
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host an Easter EGGstravaganza!
- The Secret to Discipling Kids!
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and CUP! FUN Youth Group Game
- Karl’s KidCheck Review
- There is NO “Baby Yoda”
- FREE eBook: It’s About Relationships
- FLIP IT to Gratitude
- Do You Need a BREAK from Ministry?
- Expect Much, Get Much!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!