I don’t subscribe to many podcasts… not much time to listen to them, but I make time for my Ask a Ninja and Despair.com casts, but I do have several friends podcasts, some church sermons, etc. But today, I was excited to discover a PodCast for Luke! He already knows that my iPhone has YouTube, now we can watch Sesame Street together in a dull moment. (not that we have many of those!)
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Number Swap! Another Social Distance Game!
- What’s Missing? A New Social Distance Game
- ZILCH! The Game of Greed!
- Social Distance GAMES!
- Church Reopening Resources
- July Family Table Talker Available
- NEW: A Word from Wilbur
- Time to Rethink How You Measure Success
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host an Easter EGGstravaganza!
- The Secret to Discipling Kids!
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and CUP! FUN Youth Group Game
- Karl’s KidCheck Review
- There is NO “Baby Yoda”
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!