Yes, it is true. Today was truly an amazing “Baby First” – did he speak? walk? go to the bathroom all by himself? No, those come next week, but he DID take his pacifier out of his mouth by himself and HOLD IT rather than just launch it across the room… but can he put it back IN all by himself? Watch the video and find out!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and CUP! FUN Youth Group Game
- Karl’s KidCheck Review
- There is NO “Baby Yoda”
- FREE eBook: It’s About Relationships
- FLIP IT to Gratitude
- Do You Need a BREAK from Ministry?
- Expect Much, Get Much!
- STOP, DROP and ROLL!
- What is Your Philosophy?
- NEW YEAR – New Opportunity!
- JOIN ME for my First Master Class: Thriving in Ministry
- The Nativity Challenge Game!
- ESCAPE CHURCH Event Kit!
- Gingerbread House Family Event Kit!
- The 3 Penny Missionary Game
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!