Here are 100 EASY (and FUN) ways to show your kid you LOVE them! 1. Say “I love you” often. 2. Say “I like you” as well. (Like is optional!) 3. Pay attention to them when they are talking to you. 4. Sit with them and read stories together. 5. Ask what the best part of their day has been. 6. Sing worship songs with them. 7. Play along with them, whether it is blocks, coloring or video games. 8. Read a Bible Story together. 9. Tell them that you love them no matter what. 10. If you are wrong, say you are sorry. 11. Play in the rain and splash in the puddles together. 12. Never compare them to other children. Assure them that they are the best “them” there is and ever will be. 13. Make paper airplanes together. Have fun measuring distance and time flight duration! 14. Wrestle and roll on the floor with them. 15. Laugh and giggle about silly things with them. 16. Each time you greet your child, touch them. It communicates warmth and love. 17. Tell your child each day that you are so thankful to have them. 18. Go into detail…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 100 Ways to Show Your Kids LOVE!
- The Ultimate Jesus Action Figure
- iPhoto HACK – How to Use Mulitple Libraries
- Jedi Secret to Winning in Life!
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
- A Mother’s Legacy
- Why Your Kid NEEDS a Comic Book Bible!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!