What do you do when you are out with your convertible, enjoying a beautiful day with the top down, and it starts to rain, and THEN you discover that the the automatic top is broken? I’ve been on the road (well, technically, in the air!) for weeks – speaking at Camp Hartland and Camp Timber-lee, and all the while my convertible has been in the garage with the top down while I’ve been filming in my car DiscipleTown videos for the next series. (How to Navigate the Old Testament, due out Aug. 20th) So when I pulled out today, I had no idea the top was broken, its been down for a month! I discovered when I was out on a conference call with DiscipleLand after lunch with the family at the mall. I was then meeting at Speed Stacks HQ getting the low-down on some new products (BTW, I am the VERY FIRST non-employee to get a prototype on something I’ll blog about later!) when it started to rain! What to do? Go home and cut out of an important meeting? Park under a tree? Then the innovative team at Speed Stacks discovered that the back double doors of…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Feedback is Your Friend
- Fostering Camaraderie: Building Friendships in Church Volunteer Teams
- New from KidCheck… Introducing YouthCheck!
- Making the Complex Simple and FUN!
- A Lesson without a Story is an Incomplete Lesson.
- Always Bring Your A-GAME!
- Volunteer Scheduling – New from KidCheck
- Unlock Learning with Intentional Questions
- Tell kids you LIKE them… it means more to them than “I love you.”
- The LOVE Patrol
- Teaching Teenagers
- Write It… And Toss It
- Be the Adult Who NOTICES Kids!
- FREE eBOOK from KidCheck!
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!