Just a quick blog post – been too sick to do much other than the essentials, and I’ve got more ‘essentials’ than I need! (probably why I haven’t gotten better in over a week!) but to keep the blog alive, and to cut back on all the ‘when you gonna blog’ emails, here are some amazing photos of some very creative semi-truck paint jobs… I’m impressed! My only suspicion, is that in each picture the street stripes and wall and trees are exactly the same. I thought, well, maybe it is the location where the guy paints them, I mean some people have an interstate in their back yard, don’t they? But in the next one, the background was made to be a blurr as though taken while moving, but the tree and stripes are still exactly the same. HMMMMMM…… So, are these for real or what? I sure hope so, or I will be very disappointed! UPDATE: OK, one of my faithful blog readers just e-mailed me their grandkids on the same truck, with this quote: “Karl…couldn’t resist sending this along to you…that truck sure gets around…this one has our youngest grandson on the back panel and he is …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Awana Get Some Apps!
- Visiting Awana HQ for the Inside Scoop
- We All Got “Stuff”
- No More “Tannerization” at Kidology
- Be God’s Man in God’s Place
- We Are ALL Adopted! Single Kids Church Lesson
- The Day the King Unlocked the Gates (free eBook for kids)
- Old Gospel Tools – Same Timeless Message
- Kids Church = Noise Issue in Room 100
- That Which Shall Not Be Named, Obama and Feet
- Kingdom Kids Historical Documents
- Avoiding a Train Wreck with Coaching
- Everything is Proceeding as God Has Foreseen
- What is Easter About Anyway?
- A Dad’s Gotta Do What a Dad’s Gotta Do!