Well, I’m back from Yosemite Summit 2009. It was an incredible week! I’m slowly beginning the process of returning to civilization and responsibility. I have 4,517 photos from all nine guys to edit, sort and highlight, so there will be more to tell in the weeks ahead, and of course, a highlight video. But for now I can say that GOD SHOWED UP and each of us had an incredible time connecting with God through his amazing creation and through the fellowship of a band of brothers who are now lifetime friends. Brent, Scott, Matt, Pat, Karl, Steve, Tom, Scott and Marc. We journeyed through a process each day reflecting on some key questions for thought and prayer but also simply being open to what God wanted to communicate to us when we were listening to a degree not often possible in “real life.” Here was our mission statement for the week: (this was a bookmark I provided) Each day we had a KEY WORD for reflection: REMEMBERING what we had forgotten Identifying how God is REFINING us Seeking to REFOCUS on what matters most Determining a RESOLVE to take home with us. We also look at four primary callings …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Forms, Meetings and Hanging Pictures! Week 1 at The Rock
- Download My New Book FREE!
- Movie Review: Where Hope Grows – in theaters May 15th
- Have You Heard of The Gathering?
- Get the Kidology App – and an App for Your Kidmin!
- A Father’s Forgiveness
- Finding the Reflection of God
- On an Island in the Middle of the Ocean…
- 3 Quick Tips When You Are Stressed Out
- Ask for Guesses, Not Answers
- Karl in CA at Servant’s Conference
- Happy Birthday, Buckaroo!
- Kidology Coaching Better Than School
- The Cure for Smart Phone Addiction
- Happy New Year from the Bastians