You will LOVE Roster Check-in! Why? When I was over both kids and youth for a season while our church was looking for a youth pastor, I quickly recognized that our youth ministry was not as secure as the kids’ ministry. Teens were coming and going and guests were not being registered. I was worried that a parent was going to show up asking where their child was and I would end up responding with a dumb look on my face. Knowing teens will be teens, I was worried that youth group could be used by a savvy kid as a way to be out and about while parents thought they were at church! I decided that wasn’t going to happen on my watch! But putting stickers on teenagers wasn’t exactly a realistic option! There was no way I was going to get the “cool kids” to put name tags on or get parents to come in a use a sticker code check to pick up their kids. Teens are old enough to leave when we dismiss, and many of them drive. But I still wanted accurate attendance and registration. How delighted I was to discover that, as usual, KidCheck…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- KidCheck Introduces Roster Check-In
- Kids Church Rules and Rewards
- 100 Ways to Show Your Kids LOVE!
- The Ultimate Jesus Action Figure
- iPhoto HACK – How to Use Mulitple Libraries
- Jedi Secret to Winning in Life!
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!