You will LOVE Roster Check-in! Why? When I was over both kids and youth for a season while our church was looking for a youth pastor, I quickly recognized that our youth ministry was not as secure as the kids’ ministry. Teens were coming and going and guests were not being registered. I was worried that a parent was going to show up asking where their child was and I would end up responding with a dumb look on my face. Knowing teens will be teens, I was worried that youth group could be used by a savvy kid as a way to be out and about while parents thought they were at church! I decided that wasn’t going to happen on my watch! But putting stickers on teenagers wasn’t exactly a realistic option! There was no way I was going to get the “cool kids” to put name tags on or get parents to come in a use a sticker code check to pick up their kids. Teens are old enough to leave when we dismiss, and many of them drive. But I still wanted accurate attendance and registration. How delighted I was to discover that, as usual, KidCheck…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A Lesson without a Story is an Incomplete Lesson.
- Always Bring Your A-GAME!
- Volunteer Scheduling – New from KidCheck
- Unlock Learning with Intentional Questions
- Tell kids you LIKE them… it means more to them than “I love you.”
- The LOVE Patrol
- Teaching Teenagers
- Write It… And Toss It
- Be the Adult Who NOTICES Kids!
- FREE eBOOK from KidCheck!
- 10 Things You Should Never Do
- Karl’s Ancient Guitar Chord Books
- Truth to Youth is Different Today
- May I Come In?
- Just 100 Prophesies of Jesus!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!