I could go on a rant about how some in our culture are trying to substitute “Happy Holidays” for “Christmas” – but sometimes artists say it so much better… I think you’ll enjoy this a lot:
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Church Reopening Resources
- July Family Table Talker Available
- NEW: A Word from Wilbur
- Time to Rethink How You Measure Success
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host an Easter EGGstravaganza!
- The Secret to Discipling Kids!
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and CUP! FUN Youth Group Game
- Karl’s KidCheck Review
- There is NO “Baby Yoda”
- FREE eBook: It’s About Relationships
- FLIP IT to Gratitude
- Do You Need a BREAK from Ministry?
- Expect Much, Get Much!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!