It doesn’t matter how talented, skilled or experienced you are in ministry. If you burn out, none of that will matter. Ministry is TOUGH. You must take care of yourself! YOU are the most important part of your ministry.
That’s why you need to join me for a 6-week Master Class that will ensure that you not only survive ministry, but thrive in ministry.
The First Master Class starts in January – and space is limited!
1. January 6th through February 14th – Thriving in Ministry – Become who you must be to thrive personally while growing a ministry.
- Admittance to a closed Facebook Group for direct Access to Karl throughout the course. You get Priority help from Karl as you work through the material.
- Two live webinars with training content as well as Q and A time with Karl.
- Additional video challenges and bonus content provided in the Group, often in response to needs from students.
- Coaching to accomplish your personal and ministry goals!
Textbook Requirement: Kidology’s Ultimate Toolbox for Children’s Ministry
Purchase the book and get the digital version FREE! The same textbook is used for the first five Master Classes, so there is only one book to purchase for 2020. Many of you may already have the book, so this is your chance for a coached experience through it!
Watch as Karl discusses the Master Classes in Kidmin Talk episode #124.
2. March 2nd through April 10th – The Proactive Leader – Become the leader you’ve always wanted to be!
3. May 4th through June 12th – Becoming an Amazing Teacher – Unleash your creativity and take your teaching to the next level!
4. September 14th through October 16th – Creating a Training Culture – Recruiting is only the beginning; next you need to develop and grow your volunteers.
5. November 2nd through December 11th – Reaching the Lost! – Don’t settle for the kids who come to church. Creatively reach your community for Jesus!