Gas prices are nuts! I’m thinking of starting a new ministry: Gasaholics Annonymous. (GA for short) “Hi, my name is Karl Bastian, and I am addicted to gasoline.” Which is why, over a year ago, after seeing the prices, at that time, nearing $2.00, I sold my gas-eating trailblazer and got the PK Cruiser. I REALLY liked my TrailBlazer (especially the On Star On Board) but every time I gas up I am so glad I jumped the tank. TRADED IN THE GAS-HUNGRY TRAILBLAZER FOR THE MUCH MORE GAS-FRIENDLY PK CRUISER! Another gas-related story… while on sabbatical, we drove thousands of miles, so were often in the hunt for good gas prices… then one day, we saw a sign off the side of the road: GAS 4 LESS?!?!?! We did a U-TURN and headed back! WOW! These were SUPER PRICES!!! I sped into the station only to see: I guess there prices were just to good to be true…. it was an old out-dated sign. Well, if you are depressed over gas prices – COMMENT BELOW and give us your city/state and what the price is there. We aren’t to $3.00 yet, but it is getting close. I got $2.77 …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Get the Kidology App – and an App for Your Kidmin!
- A Father’s Forgiveness
- Finding the Reflection of God
- On an Island in the Middle of the Ocean…
- 3 Quick Tips When You Are Stressed Out
- Ask for Guesses, Not Answers
- Karl in CA at Servant’s Conference
- Happy Birthday, Buckaroo!
- Kidology Coaching Better Than School
- The Cure for Smart Phone Addiction
- Happy New Year from the Bastians
- Why Attending CPC is a Must!
- ¡Hola! Karlos is Back!
- A Fun Game with Stacking Cups
- WHY I Do What I Do