From the 2005 Archives, but still true today! In the little free time I’ve had lately, I’ve been working on becoming a Jedi in my Star Wars Jedi GameBoy game. You get to be Luke and travel through the three original classic SW movies – I’m on the Moon of Endor now. (Only bummer is, it won’t let me kill ewoks with my light saber, like they are invincible – oh, yeah, they are on MY side!) The hardest part was getting out of Jabba’s Palace! I was on the same level for DAYS – there was this point where an insane amount of Gamorrean Guards would attack, all throwing axes at me – and no amount of force powers could get me through! I would super run, super jump, force push, even the double flip with saber flying, but they would eventually wear me down and my little Luke would drop to his knees, doubled over, hands holding his stomach like he got food poisoning, EVERY time. I finally stooped to asking a kid for help but I couldn’t decipher his advice, he just kept saying, “After you walk in…” and commented on how easy that level was. FInally,…
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- KidCheck Introduces Roster Check-In
- Kids Church Rules and Rewards
- 100 Ways to Show Your Kids LOVE!
- The Ultimate Jesus Action Figure
- iPhoto HACK – How to Use Mulitple Libraries
- Jedi Secret to Winning in Life!
- Dealing with Problem People
- Would You Toss Your Kid to Sharks?
- Drawing Easter!
- Connecting with Today’s Digital Kids!
- Your iPhone’s SECRET Button!
- When Teaching a Large Age Range
- Top Three Kidology Tools for your Kidmin in the New Year
- Shepherd or Sheepherder?
- What Matters Most?
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!