Seriously, if it wasn’t for the kids… I’d go nuts! Man, I have not had time to blog. I’ve been sick for weeks, (still recovering!) I’ve been to California to do some speaking at Christian schools about Order of the Ancient, organized and pulled off a 4-6th grade winter retreat with over 450 kids/leaders, church family event (tonight!), had family visit, all the regular church stuff plus special Sunday evening programs (Lego Nites! during the adult small groups 40 day adventure), got a new computer (MacBook Pro) and been working on a total rebuilding of our church’s website (launching soon) and am behind on a zillion other things and leaving for Kansas City CPC on Monday morning… but to prove I am alive to all those e-mailing me and thinking I must be dead if I don’t blog…. here are a few pictures from the past few weeks… I hope to do some longer posts soon. LOTS of fun and exciting stuff happening… just no time to reflect or write about them right now. But if you are going to CPC/KC be sure to drop by the eZone and say hello! Fun to have nephew and neice along on the …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- CPC Honors Me but the REAL Honor Goes to…..
- Join Me Online for the Coolest Preteen Onference!
- ¡Hola! Read My Article in entre niños (in English)
- Don’t Be the Kidmin Who Misses This!!
- Kidologist.com Makes Top Blog List Again
- It’s Coming…. Are You Ready?
- Time to Procrastinate
- My Blog Challenge to YOU!
- Kidology.org ON THE GO!
- Make Child Check-In Fast and Safe!
- How Do You Talk to Your kids About Tragedy? By Ron Brooks
- Securing the Perfect Performer for Your Church Event
- Sending Kids on a MISSION!
- Creatively Reaching Kids, with Spinners!
- Stop Trying to Bear Good Fruit!