I’ve had a heart for missions since I was a young boy and my mom told our children’s church the story of Amy Carmichael. Since then I’ve been to Honduras, Mexico, the Philippians, Hungry, Austria, Germany, France, England, Whales, Spain, and elsewhere doing some kind of mission work, usually children’s ministry related, and I am the son of a former Missions Pastor at Moody Church who is now a director of something or other (I can’t keep track of his titles) at OCI in Colorado Springs… BUT even with all these rubs with missionary work, I have to admit my ignorance that there has been a Children’s Missions Movement steadily advancing the cause of encouraging and supporting the effort to introduce children to missions and help churches with missions education for the past twenty years. This losely structured group of missions minded people have met periodically over the years with a fluid collection of individuals coming together to evaluate where we are in introducing missions to kids and educating churches in how to promote world missions within the local church, as well as to evaluate what resources are available, and what is still needed. I will be writing a Kidology …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- We’ll Get To That Someday…
- Launching a Whole New Kids Church!
- Think Differently
- Is Your Kidmin in Survival or Creative Mode?
- FALL Checklist Time!
- Dispatch Keeps You Current
- Making Meetings Matter
- SHAKE TO ASSEMBLE?
- LEGO and Let God!
- Principles for Powerful Programming
- Back in the Saddle
- Forms, Meetings and Hanging Pictures! Week 1 at The Rock
- Download My New Book FREE!
- Movie Review: Where Hope Grows – in theaters May 15th
- Have You Heard of The Gathering?