Well, we have left the Franks behind us – always too short a visit, but we had a wonderful and relaxing time…. Walking along converted railways… Enjoying the wildlife… A little taste of home “East of Chicago” They know how to make a guy feel welcome! Their adorable little girl… Of course, we spent a good amount of time “talkin’ ministry” and the Liberty Baptist photo gallery and interview summary will be posted later this week – but it was time to hit the road again for a very different type of stop… some of you will just have to bear with me for the next four days as I will be at the Star Wars Celebration III Convention in Indy. Starting to see signs of like-minded friends… Already making new friends… And the convention hasn’t even started yet! But I’ll keep you posted on the activities!
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Elbow Balloon Pass
- My Plans vs God’s Plans
- 50 Life Lessons I’ve Learned
- NEW! Pastor Karl’s Bedtime Stories Podcast
- Number Swap! Another Social Distance Game!
- What’s Missing? A New Social Distance Game
- ZILCH! The Game of Greed!
- Social Distance GAMES!
- Church Reopening Resources
- July Family Table Talker Available
- NEW: A Word from Wilbur
- Time to Rethink How You Measure Success
- COVID-19 HELP for Kidmin is HERE!
- Cast Your Burdens Game!
- Host an Easter EGGstravaganza!
Looking for Kidmin Ideas?
Be sure to visit Kidology.org, the Internet’s leading resource for curriculum, resources, training, tools and more!