YES! Luke had his very first Birthday! And after taking him into our home on April Fool’s Day we have been praying that his adoption would be final in time for his birthday…. well… we are excited to let you know that his adoption certificate and final adoption papers arrived just DAYS before his birthday, so God does answer prayer! “Mom” and “Dad” are no longer terms of hope… they are our new reality. Enjoy these birthday pics. Luke with his grandma, they are only 90 years apart in age!Here is Luke about to recieve his first Birthday Cake made lovingly by mom. (yes, he is dressed as as rodent again) First time having sugar! He seemed hesitant. What is this stuff? Checking his cute self out in the back of the Mikey balloon. Look at all those presents! Yes, spoiled already! Which one should I open first? Ah ha! I get this ribbon thing! Luke’s Micky Mouse Cake! (read his expression: “Get me OUT of this rodent outfit!”) Daddy did the blowing for Luke, but no need to make a wish, Luke IS the wish come true! This cake stuff isn’t bad! But he left plenty behind… we’re in …
Karl Says Check Out:
SORT MY POSTS:
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- WOW! Save 40% on What’s in the Bible with Kidology
- When You Shop Kidology You Impact the World
- $20 for 20 Days! Don’t Miss It!
- What’s Your Theology of Children’s Ministry?
- Steve Jobs Created the iPad for Kidmin!
- Awana Get Some Apps!
- Visiting Awana HQ for the Inside Scoop
- We All Got “Stuff”
- No More “Tannerization” at Kidology
- Be God’s Man in God’s Place
- We Are ALL Adopted! Single Kids Church Lesson
- The Day the King Unlocked the Gates (free eBook for kids)
- Old Gospel Tools – Same Timeless Message
- Kids Church = Noise Issue in Room 100
- That Which Shall Not Be Named, Obama and Feet